Thursday, January 14, 2010

HUZZAH!

Today's Starting Weight: 250.0
Spanx Size: E
End of Phase 1: 4 days

I have now lost 11.2 pounds - most of which I assume consists of my dignity, having posted my weight on the Internet. But, all the same, I feel very rock star.

Yesterday I began using an exercise ball. I did fifteen abdominal curls and fifteen of these cross-crunch things. I have immediate results: my abs are super pissed. I tried to do a repeat of these exercises this morning and thought I was going to die. Every curl sent spasms through my stomach. I can honestly say - those exercise ball thingies work.

Today I have begun working out the logistics of my diet once school starts up again. I bought some fruit-to-go cups and grilled chicken bites from Schwan's today. That should help make the meal preparation a little smoother. But do you know how much earlier I'm going to have to get up each morning? I mean, I really like my sleep. Right now, I think early mornings are going to be my kryptonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment