Friday, January 8, 2010

Bad Mood

Today's Weight: 252.4
Spanx Size: E
End of Phase 1: 9 days

Maybe the raise in my weight from yesterday was a sign; a bad omen from the digital world of scales: Today is going to suck. That's a bit melodramatic. It didn't suck all the way around. I watched 500 Days of Summer, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I had some really yummy veggies at dinner. I got a couple loads of laundry done and almost all of the dishes are clean. So, yea for productivity.

But I was supposed to help someone with something tomorrow night. I was really looking forward to it and was really excited about it. I was supposed to help last weekend, but got sick. I told them I was off tomorrow night from work, so they told me to plan on helping and they would email me the plan. I never got the plan. So I called today and they didn't remember last week's conversation and said they'd use me again in a couple of weeks. For some reason, this really upset me. I mean, my attitude went from really chipper to really bummed.

And my weight went up. So that sucks. Granted it wasn't by a huge amount, but, all the same. I'd like for it to just stay down, please. I have realized there is no reason for me to pay for my SBD website subscription when I have all of the info in my books at home. I tried to cancel my subscription tonight since my free trial ends Sunday and I get charged for the next 13 weeks Monday. Apparently, the SBD web people are only in office Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, so they had left when I started trying to cancel my membership. The best part, they won't be back until after my bank account has been charged. Freaking fantastic.

And I got my library work schedule and it conflicts with my class schedule so I have to get that all figured out (which really only sucks because I hate having to make my supervisor do any more work on the schedule; I adore her and the library and hate to complicate things there). Then I got my volunteer schedule for MLK Day and it conflicts with work and class so that sucks. And my phone won't charge and turn on, so people think I am just being rude and inconsiderate and that's not the case at all. And now I am just in this funk. And I dislike it.

For the diet portion of my day, though, everything went lovely. I ate only what I was supposed to eat. Drank eight glasses of water and a can of V8 today. I was more active around the house today, but I still didn't exercise. I'll work on improving that tomorrow, though. My new open schedule will allow for it. **hmph.**

No comments:

Post a Comment